Sales Operations Officer
- Business Development
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
We are currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, and passionate Sales Operations Officer to join our team.
Main task pool:
- To design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes;
- Ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the CBDO and all the stakeholders that might need it. Develops new reporting tools and formats as needed;
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop the needed sales training related to improvements in client communication, leads qualification, etc;
- Keep a track of the CRM and sales tools – develop the sales tech stack flow that would optimize the sales process, and ensure the needed flows are followed by the team;
- Contribute to the sales processes formalization and description in the company’s wiki;
- Drive the brainstorms related to complicated sales cases and facilitate creative sales solutions;
- Work with marketing teams to ensure the sales teams are timely supplied with updated presentation materials, decks, etc;
- Collect the best practices from the sales people and initiate implementing them for the whole team.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 1 yr+ of experience managing sales teams with a proven track record and KPI achievement/overachievement;
- Work experience in the gaming industry with a B2B focus related to game production services outsourcing (1-2 yrs);
- Genuine love for games and some knowledge of the game industry. Being a gamer is a plus! 🙂
- Excellent fluent English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- 1 yr+ experience working with sales business processes creation;
- Knowledge of the B2B sales principles, stages, etc.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team building, gifts, and other benefits.