Art Director for AAA projects
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we are looking for an Art Director who will manage art production for major studios and publishers on the world market.
Main task pool:
- Lead the art team to success. The market is always changing and we must achieve inspiring experiences that can wow our players;
- Provide feedback to the artists, with a focus on artistic execution and technical specifications;
- Maintain a well-working and healthy team;
- Convey and champion the art direction to marketing and external partners;
- Compile or produce reference material that guides the artists in their job;
- Make presentations regarding art direction, process, goals, and results;
- Take part in creating plans for staffing, tasks, timelines, and budgets;
- Provide feedback to artists and external partners. This can be verbal or written, but visual sketches, paint-overs, or mock-ups are even better;
- Review the in-game experience together with other directors, art leads, and producers.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Worked on multiple titles, most likely with 8+ years of experience;
- A broad understanding of everything visual, including other mediums and a range of techniques;
- Lead a large team of artists, likely in the 30-50 range, including mentoring several sub-leads;
- Team management skills;
- Strong understanding of art pipelines and workflows used to produce high-end graphics and next-gen visuals;
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 and 5 and a good understanding of its production capacities, features, and tools.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with proprietary game engines.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits.