Business development manager
- Business Development
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- At least 2 years of work experience in international sales or international business development with a proven track record of consistent KPIs achievement (in Gamedev);
- Work experience in the gaming industry with a B2B focus related to game production services outsourcing;
- Excellent fluent English and ideally some knowledge of Russian. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- Customer focus, excellent and friendly communication style;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate your own thoughts;
- Ability to think independently, make firm decisions, and get the message across to customers;
- Knowledge of Google Docs and CRM systems;
- Time management skills, high level of responsibility, self-organized;
- A genuine interest in playing games, and knowledge of mobile games.
Main task pool:
- Complete ownership of all stages of the sales process (from lead qualification to negotiation and closing);
- A proactive self-starter mindset;
- Work collaboratively with the other departments (Art Director, Head of Development, etc) to make sure customer requests are processed in a timely, efficient, and professional manner;
- Sales funnel management (making sure the target sales plans are met/exceeded);
- Presenting the company’s solutions on conference calls with C-level executives;
- Define the core needs and pains of the customer and build plans for their strategic growth.
Will be a plus:
- Large network of contacts at gaming companies that use outsourcing;
- Knowledge of legal aspects of international documentation;
- Experience in contract formation, including international agreements.
In addition to practical skills, all successful applicants are:
- With good communication skills;
- Capable of taking direction;
- Passionate about games!
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits.