Business R’n’D Manager
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Excellent business analytical skills;
- Business analysts experience not less than 2 years;
- Technical background;
- Excellent research skills;
- Understanding of new technologies;
- Experience in AI tools implementation in back office depts;
- Fluent in English.
Main task pool:
- Research, examine all new tools from the market, create a knowledge base, make a presentation for a team, and support the integration process (back office);
- Research new tools and provide a short summary that should contain next info:
– the area of use;
– potential result;
– possible use cases;
– pricing/licensing aspects;
- Good understanding of the business processes of the company in order to initiate their adjustments for the highest productivity.
Will be a plus:
- Project management skills.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values, Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset, we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, and an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and other benefits.