Internal Communication Manager
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Are you a strong communicator and creative problem solver who is not afraid to think differently and find opportunities where others don’t?
We are looking for a bright, highly motivated, energetic, and creative professional to manage our internal communications.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- You need excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
- You also need strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff. Internal communications managers need sensitivity to an organization’s goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees.
- Fluent English.
- You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments. You also need to possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
- You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies.
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential. Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public, or voluntary) can be crucial.
Main task pool:
- Working closely with senior executives, the internal communications manager establishes organizational messages and keeps staff informed of developments.
- Formulates the organization’s internal response to crisis PR situations.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums.
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally.
- Deliver presentations at organizational events.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations that affect organizational perception and reputation.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organization, either face-to-face or through regular written communication.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, and an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and other benefits.