Leading 3D Artist (hard surface)
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
Art Production for major studios and publishers on the world market.
Main task pool to the project:
- 7+ years of commercial experience in the role;
- PBR and scanned object pipelines;
- Realistic game art styles;
- Creating a wide variety of characters and creatures with strong realistic anatomy and material details;
- Content creation tools, such as Maya/Max, Fusion360, Blender, Substance, and Photoshop;
- Experience within Unreal 4 or 5;
- Has shipped multiple games in 3D objects artist-focused role;
- Is a master of hard surface modeling;
- Thrives as a member of a cross-functional multidisciplinary team;
- Is energized by learning and problem-solving;
- Excels in online collaboration with a remote or hybrid team;
- Communicates with authenticity, intention, and curiosity;
- PC development experience would be a plus.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Model, sculpt, unwrap, bake and create materials and textures for realistic hard surface 3D objects and scenery that should be in-game ready assets;
- Work closely with the art director to establish a consistent 3D objects art style;
- Interpret concept art while keeping technical limitations and gameplay needs in mind;
- Follow the HSO pipeline with good attention to detail;
- Collaborate with teammates by providing and receiving creative/team feedback with the team’s collective goals in mind;
- Contribute to rapid prototyping and early visualization efforts.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with proprietary game engines.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂