Middle+/Senior UI/UX Unity Developer
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:
As a UI/UX engineer, you will be in charge of developing new activities/features into the game for the players that must delight our users with a great game & feel. You will work closely with product people throwing at your data in spreadsheets, and UI/UX designers giving you tons of work in Figma, to make magic happen.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- At least 3 years of experience using Unity3D as a professional game development experience;
- Experience in mobile development on iOS and/or Android (UI, platform and hardware limits, etc );
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to deliver working with a cross-functional team;
- Good understanding of collaboration within a team of senior developers;
- Profound and disciplined programming skills, awareness of best practices and techniques used in games;
- Strong skills in C#, 2D/3D graphics and computer math;
- Performance analysis and optimization skills;
- Strong debugging skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Photoshop (or similar) it’s a plus;
- Experience with Figma (or similar) it’s a plus;
- Experience with Unity Scriptable objects it’s a plus;
- Experience in DOTween, Unity Animation, and Unity Particle Systems it’s a plus;
- Experience in Texture Formats, Sprite Atlas, and Fonts Systems it’s a plus;
- Experience in Unity Addressable, Dynamic Content, and assets pipelines it’s a plus;
- Experience in Live-Ops systems it’s a bonus;
- Experience in Customizable (through configuration or similar) developments it’s a bonus.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂