iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:
- Team management;
- Planning, staging, coordination and assessment of the load / work of the team (development, testing, work with requirements);
- Monitoring and control of work performance, hitting the deadline and budget;
- Release and iteration planning;
- Project documentation and reporting;
- Risk management;
- Regular communication with the customer and biz-dev.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Working experience on the same position at least 2 years;
- Excellent understanding of SDLC for mobile games;
- Deep knowledge in software development methodology (Agile);
- Excellent skills in communication with business stakeholders and project teams
- Experience in managing of team on different stages of the project life cycle (understanding the goals for each of the stages, tools);
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Adaptability, autonomy, proactivity;
- Structure, attention to detail, efficiency;
Will be a plus:
- Experiance in managing project with blockchaine.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂