Senior Game Designer, Systems (AAA PC-console game)
- Game Design
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:
- Provide design vision & documentation to achieve unparalleled gameplay, controls, interface, etc;
- Provide time estimates, upon request;
- Search for solutions to address client & community feedback and stay on track (budget/scope/timeline);
- Maintain high-quality gameplay that stays within the confines of the brand and IP;
- Ensure that difficulty and progression curves are consistent and appropriate for the type of game and audience;
- Build solid game systems and balance them during the whole life of the product;
- Create & update all game design documentation;
- Create and balance gameplay systems.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 5+ years of experience in the video game industry as a game designer;
- Keep abreast of current trends in gameplay and game systems with a strong interest in competitive team games;
- Able to communicate knowledge and ideas (flowcharts, feature specs, data reports, etc.) to team members;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (fluent in English);
- Passionate about games and best practices for games as a service;
- Involved in the pre-production, production and post-production phases of at least 2 published games;
- Exprience with progression and system design.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in an established studio in the gaming industry is a big asset;
- Experience developing on multiple platforms (console, PC, and mobile) a plus;
- Proficiency with Unreal and Blueprints for scripting and testing purposes to gain bonus cookie points.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂