Senior Unity Technical Artist
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:
- VFX, dynamic animations, custom shaders;
- Graphics optimization;
- Development of the art creation and integration pipelines.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 3+ years of Unity game development experience;
- Released mobile projects in the portfolio;
- Strong knowledge of the 3D and 2D art pipelines and instruments;
- Strong knowledge of the light engineering pipelines;
- Strong knowledge of the VFX;
- Shader writing and optimization experience.
Will be a plus:
- Scripting skills (C#);
- Experience with Tools for Writing and Designing Creative Workflows.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and other benefits 🙂