UI Designer/Artist (Economic strategy, Console)
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
The famous economic strategy has millions of fans around the world.
Main task pool to the project:
- You will be helping us in our Beta phase to improve, optimize, and adding smaller functions to existing UI scenes, which our team creates during the main production of the project;
- Create wireframes in Phoenix;
- Implement wireframes;
- Work with UI coders;
- UI artworks need to be polished, no new stuff.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 2+ years of experience as UI designer/artist;
- Experience in designing and rendering games for consoles;
- Experience in porting games to consoles;
- Spoken technical English.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂