Unreal Engine Developer
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
Varied AAA titles including simulation and 4-person co-op First-person Shooter.
Main task pool to the project:
- Game development.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Proficient in Animation Blueprint work;
- Understands Locomotion and Blend Spaces;
- Understands Root motion and Animation Blends;
- Comfortable setting up testing environments that show an animated agent performing required animations sets;
- Knowledge of event-driven programming (driving animations, receiving and processing animation events);
- Ability to work with SFX/VFX to connect effects to animation timelines in a data-driven fashion.
Will be a plus:
- Team leading experience;
- Experience with multiplayer games;
- Area focus and experience in rendering systems or game optimization are a plus.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team building, gifts, and other benefits 🙂