VFX UE4 Artist
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
Tactical, beautiful, and absolutely perfect sci-fi strategy.
Main task pool to the project:
- Creative development of 2D and 3D VFX using Unreal Engine 4, and many other plugins and tools;
- Technical problem solving of how to achieve our signature look in the engine;
- Work closely with concept artists and designers to create in-game assets that get everyone stoked! Create, tweak, implement and fix world-class art for a world-class game;
- Inspire and support team members, accept personal responsibility for the project deliverables;
- Monitor deliverable progress, manage assigned scope and requested changes, meet commitments and follow up.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 2+ years of proven gameplay development; multiple shipped products, preferably RTS or FPS;
- At least one shipped product;
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams, able to handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work from concept and design briefs;
- Working with art director to create new styles of FX;
- Shader prototyping– whether through Unreal Engine 4 our tool of your choice Unreal Engine 4, Perforce, Embergen, Autodek Maya, Adobe Photoshop, and PC operating systems;
- Specific expertise in one or many of the following: modeling, texturing, lighting, creating effects, creating UI, and User Experience.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂