iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Skills you need to perform tasks efficiently:
- Experience in creating 3D models for rendering in pseudo-isometry;
- Understanding art styles and 3D mobile games;
- Understanding the principles of creating high-quality detailed shapes and textures of the model, knowledge of the stylized character and animal anatomy;
- Knowledge of how to create objects in pseudo-isometry, for rendering, but the mesh still needs to be created not high-poly, so that you can easily edit it later;
- Knowledge of the Modo tool (Maya is acceptable at the first stages), basic graphics tools (Photoshop, Zbrush, optionally Substance Painter);
- Portfolio with game models;
- English (Intermediate) for communication with customers;
- You already need at least a year of experience on similar projects, all experience in 3D is at least three years, courses and so on are not included in these 3 years;
- An art or architecture degree would be a huge plus. We are not looking for young reckless, in search of their lives, we need a professional who is a fan of his work.
Main task pool to the project:
- Communication mostly in writing (via Slack);
- Daily progress updates (at the end of each working day, the artist briefly writes the progress/result for the day in the document);
- Calls more often at the request of the artist, when it is more convenient to discuss something in voice;
- Calls with the team on the stages of work;
- The project already exists, it is an isometric stylization, it will be necessary to create in 3d a variety of objects on the map on various topics, strictly following the style of the existing graphics, there will be various buildings, and people, animals, and plants.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂