Elixir Senior Backend Developer
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing.
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule
- Get your support from the teammates and the company
Now we’re actively working on the project:
Liveops and improvement of the mobile midcore game in the genre of 4X Strategy on the IP of the super-famous Hollywood action movie.
Main task pool to the project:
- Participation in architecture planning;
- Project development;
- Implementation of new features;
- Bug fixing.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer;
- At least 1 year of experience creating Elixir applications for production use;
- Excellent knowledge of functional programming paradigm.
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate English;
- Gamedev backend development experience.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Insurance cover package;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits 🙂