AI Technical Artist (RnD)
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame, we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from teammates and the company.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Strong and extensive hands-on experience with generative AI for art;
- Excellent knowledge of Stable Diffusion including custom models creation, LORA, hyper networks, VAE, different GANs, embeddings, textual inversions, SD Photoshop plugins, automatic1111 web UI including extensions;
- Solid experience with Dreambooth;
- Solid experience with Midjourney;
- Excellent understanding of prompts used for AI art generation (SD and Midjourney);
- Understanding of art production pipelines;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
- Portfolio illustrating your skills utilizing AI art and use cases.
Main task pool:
- Create and implement workflows that optimize content development in commercial products;
- Use AI-powered content generation to drive efficiency and speed in content development;
- Leverage design thinking and new pipeline methodologies based on AI generative art to drive innovative solutions and measurable business results;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product development and improve internal and external customer experience;
- Continually explore new technologies and techniques to optimize content development, and art production pipelines;
- Educate internal teams of artists, and integrate new pipelines in projects.
Will be a plus:
- Strong drawing and conceptualization skills with the ability to tidy up digital art created by AI;
- 2+ years of creative experience as a Concept Artist and/or Character Artist and/or Technical Artist.
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset – we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, and an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family. And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits.